Sunday, January 20, 2013

Not a day passes by without wanting to write about.... this and that... some serious thoughts, some not so serious; some funny and some not so funny...most of it bland :)

But I don't write at all, though I resolve again and again (almost everyday) that I should keep writing. However bland and silly it turns out to be. Just so, that there's something to look back later, at my thoughts if I can.

What were my thoughts today? Sundays make me want to accomplish too many things: sleep (as in SLEEP - wake up late, sleep again, eat, sleep again...), laundry, stitch, shoot, embroider, write, scan old pix & books... Most of the sundays, I manage to do just the first two things, but today's been great - did all of it except the scanning (it has been my Next Big Thing for too long...)

Well, the resolution worked today. Let me see when it does again...


PS: The double-negative beginning is good, but there's just too much content within brackets. Why?


No comments: